The SolarEdge single phase inverter with HD-Wave technology breaks the mold of traditional solar inverters. Winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar Award and the renowned 2018 Edison Award, the single phase inverter is specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers. It comes with a built-in DC safety switch, integrated rapid shutdown, and features a standard 12-year warranty extendable to 20 or 25 years.
SolarEdge’s Innovative Inverter Topology
Because Maximum Power Point Tracking and voltage management are handled separately for each solar module by the SolarEdge power optimizer, the single phase inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a simpler, more cost effective, more reliable solar inverter. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times independent of string length and temperature.
HD-Wave Technology: A New Era for PV Inverters
SolarEdge’s latest generation of single phase inverters are designed using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing. The inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. The result is an even smaller and lighter inverter for simplified shipping and storing, and easy one-person installation. The record-breaking 99% efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
Easy Inverter Commissioning with Inverter SetApp
SolarEdge single phase inverters now have a smart new commissioning method. Inverter commissioning is done directly through a smartphone using the intuitive SetApp mobile application. Note that a smart phone is required for system commissioning.
Features & Attributes
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge power optimizers
- 99% weighted efficiency
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- High reliability due to lower heat dissipation
- Quick and easy inverter commissioning directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Standard 12-year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet communication via Ethernet or wireless connectivity (using optional ZigBee or Cellular Plug-ins)
- IP65/NEMA 4X - suitable for outdoor and indoor installations
- Integrated arc fault protection for rapid shutdown for NEC 2014 and 2017, 690.11 and 690.12
- Optional integrated revenue grade data, ANSI C12.20
- All inverters are UL 1741 SA certified, for CPUC Rule 21 grid compliance
- MPN: SE3000H-US000BNU4