IMPORTANT: This offer has been closed by NIPSCO
Great Solar Incentive for Northern Indiana NIPSCO Customers
Have you heard of the Feed-in Tariff program from NIPSCO?
This program allows homeowners who are current NIPSCO electric customers to produce and sell renewable energy back to NIPSCO at some of the highest rates-per-kWh available in the country!
NIPSCO (Northern Indiana Public Service Company) is currently accepting Participation Request Forms, and Wholesale Solar encourages you to apply! Wholesale Solar wants to help you build the perfect solar power system for your home so you can take advantage of this great incentive.
Plus, purchase your system from Wholesale Solar and we will credit your submission fee for NIPSCO's application.
Let's Do The Math
Say you purchase a 10kW system (what NIPSCO calls "Micro-Solar"). With 4.2 sun hours per day, the average 10kW solar array will produce approx. 13,000 kWh per year. If you get in on tier one of this program, you will get paid $0.17/kWh generated.
That is worth $2,210/yr from the utility company every year for up to 15 years! Plus you may qualify for the Federal Tax Credit (30% of total installed cost). When you add it up, you’ll see that going solar in Indiana is a great investment.
Your Next Steps
- Only existing NIPSCO customers are eligible
- If you're not sure, check the feed-in tariff territory map or your electric bill
- Call us at 1-800-472-1142
- We'll help you choose the right system and fill out the required form:
NIPSCO Feed-in Tariff Participation Request Form
|Package||Array Size||kWh / Mo.*
|# of Panels||Part No.||Price|
|With Enphase micro-inverters|
|NIPSCO 5kW Enphase/SolarWorld Package||5,000 Watts||750 / 674 kWh||20||1892050||CALL|
|NIPSCO 8kW Enphase/SolarWorld Package||8,000 Watts||1,200 / 1,079 kWh||32||1892055||CALL|
|NIPSCO 10kW Enphase/SolarWorld Package||10,000 Watts||1,500 / 1,348 kWh||40||1892060||CALL|
|With SolarEdge inverters|
|NIPSCO 5kW SolarEdge/SolarWorld Package||5,000 Watts||750 / 674 kWh||20||1892070||CALL|
|NIPSCO 8kW SolarEdge/SolarWorld Package||8,000 Watts||1,200 / 1,079 kWh||32||1892065||CALL|
|NIPSCO 10kW SolarEdge/SolarWorld Package||10,000 Watts||1,500 / 1,348 kWh||40||1892075||CALL|
|* Based on 5 peak sun hours per day|
|All of the systems include the SolarWorld SW-250 silver polycrystalline solar panels|
Why Choose Wholesale Solar?
- We've been doing this for more than 13 years!
- We've served thousands of satisfied customers across the country.
- We have experienced solar designers on staff who will help you design the perfect system for your home.
- We stock high-quality products from reliable brands.
- We have award-winning shipping services with exceptional packing.
- We provide world-class support before AND after the sale.
- We are a 100% employee-owned company!
Here are a few additional program details from NIPSCOs website:
- Availability is limited and customers are chosen on a lottery basis. NIPSCO will inform you if you are selected.
- Must be an existing NIPSCO electric customer.
- Supports generation projects from 5 – 10 kW
- Interconnection and Renewable Power Purchase Agreements are required.
- Customer is responsible for infrastructure upgrades and installation costs.
- Customer is responsible for maintenance of the system and interconnection wiring.
- Customer transfers all rights to environmental assets from the sale of energy to NIPSCO.
Hurry, the last day to submit a Participation Request Form to NIPSCO is June 1, 2015. You don’t have to buy and install your system by that date, you simply have to submit your PRF by then. NIPSCO’s Complete Feed-in Tariff guidelines.
Am I in NIPSCO's service area?
If you're not sure whether you're an existing NIPSCO customer, use the map below or check your electric bill.
Orange sections represent eligible areas. Click image to view full-size PDF map.
PLEASE NOTE: Wholesale Solar is not affiliated in any way with NIPSCO. We are simply interested in providing solar power solutions to progressive customers, while helping them to save money, AND our planet.
Call Wholesale Solar at 1-800-472-1142 to speak with one of our solar designers. We’ll help you fill out NIPSCO’s Participation Request Form so you can meet the submission deadline.