Employment At Wholesale Solar
Working at Wholesale Solar
Wholesale Solar is a well-established solar distribution company with an excellent North American presence. We’re located in small alpine community in the far reaches of northern California. Ski slopes and winter sports are easily accessible. Pristine mountain/forest environment affords hiking, fishing, camping, climbing, and exploring opportunities. Our work community is supportive of family, health and well-being. We are a Mac-networked office with great computer tools.
Mt. Shasta is unique, billed as "where Heaven meets Earth." The primary water source for the City of Mt Shasta is Cold Creek Spring, located at an elevation of 4,400 feet on Mt. Shasta. The springs produce around 2,000 gallons per minute of the purest, unfiltered and untreated water in the nation. In fact, the City of Mt. Shasta’s drinking water regularly wins awards for being the best tasting drinking water in California or in America!
Compensation is industry and location competitive.
- Pay is dependent on experience and performance.
- Employee benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 100% Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- We are a growing company and prefer to promote from within into management.
Customer Service Tech
Are you ready to take action and save our planet? Do you appreciate excellent customer service? Are you looking for a positive company culture? If yes, then we want to talk to you!
This position is customer service focused and requires excellent communication and computer skills. Experience in a fast-paced inside-sales or call center environment is a plus. The ideal candidate loves talking with people and finding solutions to their solar needs.
In addition to helping callers with questions and requests, you will also learn to evaluate and respond to requests and orders from the website. We have an in-house training program to help you learn about solar components and how they fit together to build different types of systems.
Motivated individuals will find a wealth of information and support at Wholesale Solar to help you get started in this exciting industry.
Wholesale Solar, a 100% employee owned company, is accepting resumes for a Customer Service Tech.
- Answering incoming calls and inquiries in a professional manner.
- Directing calls and taking messages to the appropriate solar technician or department.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Greeting walk in customers
- Ability to adhere to our attendance policy.
- A professional, punctual, and respectful demeanor toward supervisors and co-workers.
- Excellent organizational skills with above average multitasking abilities.
- The energy to keep up with a fast-paced work environment.
- A detail-oriented work style.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Bilingual a plus.
This is a full-time – entry-level position.
Click button below to visit our Online Employment Application Form. You will have the opportunity to upload your resumé in the application process.
Wholesale Solar is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.