Kyocera leads the industry in the development of solar energy products. Their commitment to continuous improvement is shown by repeatedly achieving world record cell efficiencies.
The LPU version of the KD135 solar panel is just another example of their commitment to quality and improvement. It is identical to the KD135GX-LP except that the frame depth is now 1.8 inches, vs 1.4 inches and its new frame technology provides for an increased snow load. The frame now allows end mounting under 2400 Pa (50 psf) and traditional side of frame mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf).
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production sites using a true vertical integration process. This superior approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with the industry’s tightest power tolerance, promising high quality and efficiency.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62 × 28 × 5 inches
- New frame technology allows for end mounting under 2400 Pa
- (50 psf) and traditional mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf)
- for a greater snow load
- Strong, sturdy aluminum box frame
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized finish
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connection