DescriptionWith a proven field performance, the American-made Schott Perform™ Mono 255-watt solar panel is a good choice for residential, commercial or utility scale solar power applications -- large or small. The Schott Perform Mono 255-watt solar panel is made of monocrystalline solar cells, the solar panel's first generation solar technology.
- Tend to be more efficient than polycrystalline ones, generating power earlier and later in the day.
- Will allow you to maximize your roof space.
- Have better resistance to heat.
- Offer curb appeal. Monocrystalline offer a nice look to them -- black with a symmetrical design.
- Have been for around for a long time, providing evidence of their durability and longevity.
The Perform Mono 255 solar panel is manufactured in the USA, in their plant in New Mexico and qualifies for:
- Domestic end products under the Buy American Act (BAA)
- U.S. made end products under the Trade Agreement Act (TAA)
- Domestic manufactured products under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Features & Attributes
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty.
- Narrow output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-0 watts/+5 watts)
- Excellent long-term reliability certification standards
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads - tested to 5400 Pascals (113 lbs./sq. ft.)
- Glass-foil modules guarantee high yields
- Tyco connectors
- WEEB compatible
- Efficiency Rating 15.2
- Eco-friendly packaging