The Canadian Solar CSI CS6P 220 e-module is a 60 cell poly-crystalline solar panel constructed with an anodized aluminium alloy silver colored frame and tempered glass. It can be used for large on and off-grid applications such solar power stations, as well as commercial, industrial and residential rooftop systems. It comes with a 25-year limited warranty.
It is sturdier than other leading panels, accommodating heavier snowloads and wind conditions. This panel is also a good choice if you are working with very limited spaces, but still need to maximize your power output.
This CSI CSP solar module series touts an industry leading power tolerance of ±2.1% and, with Canadian Solar's meticulous design, production and quality control techniques, you are ensured a high-yield, long-term performance with every module you buy.
Features & Attributes
- Tempered solar glass with high luminous efficiency
- Stronger frame to withstand heavier and higher wind-pressure (Passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa, instead of the normal 2400Pa)
- Weight distribution of 2.4 pounds per square feet
- Industry leading power tolerance of ±2.1%
- Easy mounting with ready-made plug-and-play cable & coupler
- Maintenance-free junction box
- Integrated bypass diodes
- Screwed and anodized hollow-section aluminium
- frame with mounting holes
- Solar panel information