Sharp’s ND-167U1 photovoltaic modules offer industry-leading performance and aesthetics. These residential modules give the clean, attractive appearance of a high-tech skylight while the black anodized aluminum frames and trim strips blend beautifully with the home’s exterior. In addition, an “L”hook design located along the frame’s perimeter ensures easy integration with the residential system mounting hardware.
Perfected by Sharp’s nearly 45 years of research and development, these modules allow for maximum usable power. An anti-reflective coating provides a uniform blue color and increases light absorption in all types of weather conditions. Sharp’s ND-167U1 modules are a breakthrough in technology and aesthetics.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.5 × 2 × 52.5 inches
- Weight: 35 lbs
- High-power module (167W) using 48 square multi-crystal silicon solar cells with 12.6% module conversion efficiency
- Photovoltaic module with bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade
- Black anodized aluminum frame and “L”hook design located along frame perimeter for easy integration with residential system mounting hardware
- Water white, tempered glass, EVA laminate, and a weatherproof film yield long-life modules while enhancing cell performance
- Nominal 16 VDC output is an ideal match for the Sharp multi-string inverter
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- 25-year limited warranty, except for marine or RV use.
- UL Listings: UL 1703, cUL