This 216-watt module features 13.3% efficiency for an outstanding ratio of size and weight to power and performance. A special surface texturing process increases light absorption and improves efficiency thanks to breakthrough technology perfected by Sharp’s 45 years of research and development.
These modules are ideal for grid-tied systems. Sharp’s ND-216U2 poly-crystalline modules offer maximum power output per square foot of solar array and are designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Weight: 46.3 lbs
- High-power module (216W) using 155mm square polycrystalline silicon solar cells with 13.3% module conversion efficiency
- Sharp’s advanced surface texturing process increases light absorption and efficiency while providing a more subdued,“natural” look
- Bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade
- White tempered glass, EVA resin, and a weatherproof film, plus aluminum frame for extended outdoor use
- UL Listings: UL1703, cUL
- Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Solder-coated grid results in high fill factor performance under low light conditions.