LG, a veteran manufacturer of electronics, has turned its attention and expertise toward the renewable energy field. Lucky for us! Wholesale Solar is now able to offer LG's competitive Mono X LG250S1C-G2 250-watt solar panel. Appropriate for home, business or utility applications, this panel is made with a unique design and rugged materials, and subject to systematic quality assurance. The Mono X LG 2501C-G2 250-watt solar panel is a worthy investment.
For those concerned with curb appeal, the Mono X LG250S1C-G2 250-watt solar panel has a sleek look--black panels with black frames. And just because it looks good doesn't mean it compromises on quality. It boasts an efficiency rating of 15.5 percent, and a power tolerance is 0/+3%. (An efficiency rating is the percentage of a solar panel that can be used to convert sunlight into power. A power tolerance is the percentage a solar panel's power output is expected to waver from its nameplate rating, in this case, 250 watts.)
LG Solar Panels have a better warranty than most of its competitors.
Built to last, this solar panel comes with a 25-year linear power warranty. It's guaranteed to generate 97 percent of their rated power for the first year, and .7 percent less each subsequent year. It also comes with a 10-year workmanship warranty. Read more about LG's warranty here, and call us at (1-800-472-1142for more information.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 38.82 × 1.65 × 64.25 inches
- Weight: 41.89 lbs
- Monocrystalline Cells
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty
- 10-year workmanship warranty
- Narrow output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-0 /+3 %)
- Excellent long-term reliability certification standards
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads - tested to 5400 Pascals or 113 lbs./sq. ft.
- Black solar panel with black frame
- MC4 connectors
- First solar panel to have the carbon-free label.
- Lab approved for testing by TV and Underwriters Laboratory