LG, a veteran manufacturer of electronics, recently turned its attention and expertise toward the renewable energy field. Lucky for us! Wholesale Solar is now offering the third generation of the Mono X—the NeoN LG300N1C 300-watt monocrystalline solar panel. Appropriate for home, business or utility applications, this panel is made with a unique design and rugged materials, and subject to systematic quality assurance. The Mono NeoN LG300N1C 300-watt solar panel is a worthy investment.
High efficiency, lightweight solar panels with a sleek look
For those concerned with curb appeal, the Mono X NeoN LG300N1C 300-watt solar panel has a sleek look—black panels with black frames. And just because it looks good doesn't mean it compromises on quality. It's lightweight, yet it boasts an efficiency rating of 18.3 percent, and a power tolerance is 0/+3%. (An efficiency rating is the percentage of a solar panel that can be used to convert sunlight into power. A power tolerance is the percentage a solar panel's power output is expected to waver from its nameplate rating, in this case, 300 watts.)
LG Solar Panels have a better warranty than most of its competitors.
Built to last, the NeoN LG300N1C 300-watt solar panel comes with a 25-year linear power warranty. It's guaranteed to generate 97 percent of their rated power for the first year, and .7 percent less each subsequent year. It also comes with a 10-year workmanship warranty. Read more about LG's warranty here, and call us at (1-800-472-1142 for more information.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.37 × 1.38 × 64.57 inches
- Weight: 36.96 lbs
- Monocrystalline Cells
- Industry leading 25-year linear power warranty
- 10-year workmanship warranty
- Narrow output tolerance with positive tolerance only (-0 /+3 %)
- Excellent long-term reliability certification standards
- Suitable for high snow and wind loads - tested to 5400 Pascal's or 113 lbs./sq. ft.
- Black solar panel with black frame
- MC4 connectors
- First solar panel to have the carbon-free label.
- Lab approved for testing by TÜV and Underwriters Laboratory