Fluke 374 True RMA Meter With Clamp
Looking for a meter that measures AC/DC voltage AND AC/DC amperage that's also a clamp meter?
If so, you'll be interested in the Fluke 374 Clamp Meter.
The Fluke 374 True-RMS Clamp Meter reads up to 600 Volts and 600 Amps in both AC and DC modes. Its large, easy-to-read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement.
The meter comes with a coated instruction card, a safety information sheet, a soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, and two AA Alkaline batteries. The electronics of the meter is covered by a three-year warranty. The cable and clamps assembly is covered for one year.
For more information on these meters, contact one of our technicians at 1-800-472-1142 today.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.3 × 9.7 × 1.7 inches
- Weight: 14oz lbs
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Safety conformance: CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V