Ideal for home or rooftop installations, Trina Solar's silver-framed TSM-230DA05 is a high-efficiency module, with maximum power outputs ranging from 220 to 235Wp. Made with six-inch Monocrystalline cells, this module has a tight tolerance ratio of 0/+3% and an efficiency rating of 15 percent.
Trina Solar puts extra care into these panels to make sure each panel is resistant to any kind of weather condition, whether it's freezing or blazing hot. Constructed with high transmission, low Iron, tempered glass and an anodized aluminum frame with draining holes, it has a load capacity of 113 pounds per square feet or (5400 PA). Trina Solar performs a variety of quality control tests to insure their modules keep up to their high standards. Read more about their testing processes here.
Call Wholesale Solar to find out more about these panels at 1-800-472-1142.
If you are from Canada, please note that although Trina Solar panels do not have a CUL sticker, they are, in fact, CUL certified. To avoid any issues during inspection, please call Wholesale Solar BEFORE YOU BEGIN your installation.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64.95 × 39.05 × 1.81 inches
- Monocrystalline silicon
- Easy installation and handling for various applications
- Module bears load up to 5400Pa
- Guaranteed power output (0~+3%)
- Independently certified by international certification body (TUV, UL, ICIM, VDE, JET and SGS)*
- Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management
- All modules designed and manufactured in China at an ISO 9001 certified factory.