The highly efficient SolarWorld's Sunmodule Plus™ polycrystalline 240-watt solar panels tout a 14.3% efficiency rating and +/-e% tolerance ratio. As the largest and most experienced solar manufacturer in the United States, SolarWorld’s fully automated production lines and seamless monitoring sets the pace for the company’s high level of quality control. SolarWorld’s facilities are some of the most environmentally sustainable production plants in the world.
This solar panel comes with Version 2.0 frame, which is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods, while Version 2.5 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" and "Bottom" mounting methods.
SolarWorld’s Plus-Sorting ensures that only modules that are true to their nameplate rating are delivered. The patented, low profile Sunbox™ junction box is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. The module’s box channel frame design offers superior durability, withstanding static loads of up to 113 psf. SolarWorld proudly backs each module with a 10-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year linear performance guarantee.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- The laminate with 4 mm glass is set deep in the frame channel and secured with precision applied adhesive.
- Patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion.
- Power tolerance of +/- 3%.
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 psf.
- Mountable in any orientation.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC.
- Patented flat and compact junction boxes provide seamless protection against corrosion.