DescriptionSolarWorld's Sunmodule Plus™ polycrystalline 245-watt solar panel touts a 14.61% efficiency rating and +/-2.04% tolerance ratio. This module comes with Version 2.0 frame, which is compatible with "Top-Down" mounting methods, or the Version 2.5 frame, which is compatible with "Top-Down" and "Bottom" mounting methods. Ask a Wholesale Solar technician if you need help with this. As the largest and most experienced solar manufacturer in the United States, SolarWorld’s fully automated production and monitoring lines sets the pace for the company’s unbeatable quality control. Their plant is one of the most environmentally sustainable in the world. SolarWorld’s sorting method ensures that only modules that are true to their nameplate rating are delivered to your door. The patented, low profile Sunbox™ junction box is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. The module’s box channel frame design offers superior durability, withstanding static loads of up to 113 psf. SolarWorld proudly backs each module with a 10-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year linear performance guarantee. Call Wholesale Solar for more information at 1-800-472-1142.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion.
- Power tolerance of -0/+2.4%.
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 psf.
- Mountable in any orientation.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC.
- Patented flat and compact junction boxes provide seamless protection against corrosion.