The SW 270-watt Sunmodule Plus is designed for the long haul. Strong enough to sustain loads of up to 113 pounds per square foot, which means it will withstand even the harshest weather conditions. Its Version 2.5 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" and "Bottom" mounting methods.
SolarWorld products are manufactured in state-of-the-art factories according to US and international labor and environmental standards. Their flash testing process ensures that any SolarWorld solar panel delivered to your door has greater than or equal power to the nameplate rated power.
SolarWorld's solar panel warranty is different than many of its competitors. Their linear warranty guarantees that the power generated will not decrease more than 0.7% per year from its nameplate over a 25-year period. The SW270 Sunmodule also comes with a 10-year product warranty.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- 60-Cell Mono-crystalline Silicon module
- Front tempered glass
- Withstands static loads of up to 113 per square foot at any orientation
- Power tolerance of +5% / -0
- 2.5 frame is compatible with "Top-Down" & "Bottom" mounting methods
- Frame has grounding locations on all four of its corners.
- Certified to the stringent safety and design requirements of UL 1703 and IEC
- Uses MC4 connectors
- Class C Fire Rating