DescriptionThe modified sinewave DR 2412 inverter from /Trace has a built-in multistage battery charger for use with a generator or the grid. With a 16 millisecond switching speed they can be used as a Backup Power Supply. Just plug the inverter into the grid and batteries and they will automatically switch to battery operation when the grid fails. The DR Inverter/Charger provides dependable modified sine wave power for business, homes, and workshops. We ran our whole business and home on a modified sine wave that is the predecessor to the DR. We recommend ME2512 as an alternate choice.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Weight: 35 lbs
- 2400 watts of continuous power.
- Powder-coated, wall mounting chassis.
- Standard, built-in programmable battery charger.
- Series stackable for 240 VAC output.
- ETL certified to UL standards for residential use. Low power search mode.
- Automatic, fast transfer switching for standby.
- Overload and temperature protection power systems (SPS).
- Quiet, high-efficiency operation.
- Generator compatible.
- Two year warranty.