Grid-intertied solar systems are great but the big drawback has always been that when the grid has a blackout so do you! Without batteries there is nowhere for all that solar power to go so it shuts down until the grid comes back. Now you can have your meter turn backwards AND power when the neighbors are without!
And the efficiency of the Outback Grid Tie inverters is very close to the non-battery systems!
Comes with a standard 5 year warranty with an option to upgrade the warranty to 10 years to meet CEC requirements.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired, pre-tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
See OUTBACK POWER INVERTER ACCESSORIES, including stacking kits for 2 & 4 inverters, remote temperature sensors, Mates, and Hub Communications Managers.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- UPS grade AC transfer switch system
- Build-in automatic "silent" sell mode
- More tolerant of partially shaded PV arrays
- Easy system expansion and flexible design
- Single, split or three phase AC output
- Up to 72 VDC nominal PV arrays using the MX60
- Long battery life through intelligent control
- MATE display can be placed indoors with Rs232 PC connections
- 24 or 48 VDC battery banks
- ETL listed
- Export versions are available
- Standard 5-year warranty is upgradeable to 10-year warranty in areas where it's required.