OutBack Power's Radian Series GS-8048 8,000-watt, 48-volt inverter/charger provides the answer for grid-interactive and standalone power systems. This inverter was engineered from the ground up to simplify the design, distribution, installation and implementation of energy storage. The standardized structure and integration with the GSLC load center make it easy to provide a successful solution to any power requirement, anywhere.
The OutBack Power Radian GS-8048 inverter incorporates a powerful DC to AC true sine wave inverter, battery charger and dual AC inputs. And with its 120/240V split-phase power, you get a total power solution which seamlessly integrates with traditional North American wiring practices.
The inverter's unique dual power module design provides high efficiency at both low and full power operation, and also provides redundancy for critical applications. Its modular design also allows easy field servicing of installed systems.
Complete system interface via the OutBack HUB system communications manager enables the Radian Series GS-8048 inverter to be connected with other OutBack Power electronics providing industry-leading integration and a robust, scalable power solution. Up to 10 units can be connected in parallel providing continuous power output for systems up to 80kW.
The Radian Series utilizes a durable stainless steel face with galvanized steel enclosure, providing you with OutBack’s signature ruggedness but with a sleek, compact and modern appearance.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 35 × 21 × 15 inches
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Grid-Interactive and stand-alone capability in the same package
- 8,000 watts of continuous power
- Unsurpassed surge capacity
- Dual AC inputs
- Field serviceable modular design
- Simplified parallel design allows easy installation of systems of any size.
- Rugged stainless steel face with galvanized steel enclosure offers a sleek, compact and modern appearance.
- 5-year warranty with purchase of inverter. Additional 5-year warranty can be purchased in areas that require it.