MM1212 vs MM1212-GThe MM1212-G adds a 120V GFCI AC outlet to the regular MM1212. They are otherwise identical.
Introducing the MM Series from Magnum Energy
This new generation of inverters are built to accommodate entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller RV's, boats and cabins in an all new design. Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MM is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built-in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MM models with chargers use a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models.
The MM Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458. Available in 600 and 1200 watt models, the MM Series inverters are powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.4 × 16.6 × 4.7 inches
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Modified Sinewave
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM Series comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C on all inverter models with a charger.
- Buy with ease: The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
- Remote control: Optional remotes are available for the MM Series, including the MM-R, MM-RC, and the ME-RC. A four wire phone jack comes standard with the unit to connect the remote.