Fronius builds products that can withstand heavy use in harsh environments. The IG-3000 weighs only 26 lbs- making it the lightest grid-intertied inverter on the market.
This inverter is a great choice for environmental sustainability because it takes less raw materials to build each Fronius IG, meaning less CO2 emissions and less material to recycle down the road.
Thanks to low weight, it costs two-to-three times less to ship a Fronius IG inverter. This means less fossil fuels are consumed to get the Fronius IG from our warehouse to your photovoltaic installation. Keep up the conscious effort to eliminate the threat of pollution.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19 × 17 × 9 inches
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Regardless of which PV modules you use, crystalline, poly or thin film, there is a MPPT accuracy of 99.9 percent.
- The FRONIUS IG Module Manager TM software locks onto the array's maximum power point to optimize the output of an array.
- FRONIUS IG inverters operate reliably at full power, without de-rating, over a wider range of temperatures.
- Phase Shift Technology - Switching efficiency is maximized by a unique phase-shift design. Switching losses are minimized allowing an even higher efficiency to be maintained.
- Fully programmable operation
- The Fronius IG uses a high frequency transformer, which is substantially smaller than the 60 Hz transformers with one-stage topologies.
- The transformer also provides galvanic isolation. Since transformers are largely made of copper and iron, that's a lot of raw metal that is no longer necessary.
- We have optimized the output inductor to put two inductors on one coil. Many inverters use two separate inductors, which add up to a heavier inverter.
- A wide input voltage range permits the use of modules of very power size and voltage. You can easily fine-tune your system with different string configurations and wattage modules. The voltage window for the entire Fronius IG series is 150-450Vdc.
- Includes integrated DC and AC disconnects. Both DC and AC electrical connections are made in the convenient installer accessible wiring compartment. We have pre-wired the DC breaker to a heavy-duty terminal block that accepts up to eight #8 AWG conductors.