Blue Sky's low cost Solar Boost 3024DiL provides an advanced fully automatic 3-stage charge control system. Your battery will be properly and fully charged, and you will be ensured of enhanced battery performance with less maintenance. A partial IPA network interface is also included to allow use of the IPN-Remote or IPN-ProRemote displays.
The user configurable auxiliary output can serve as either a 20 amp load controller, or as a 2 amp auxiliary battery charger. The load control feature can be used to limit excessive battery discharge in unattended remote systems. The auxiliary battery charge feature is ideal for charging a separate battery such as the engine battery in an RV. The auxiliary output can also provide fully adjustable dusk to dawn lighting control.
Blue Sky Energy’s advanced Integrated Power Net™, or IPN Network, allows up to 8 IPN capable charge controllers to communicate with each other and operate as a single machine rather than separate charge controllers. The IPN network also allows networked controllers to share an optional battery temperature sensor and remote display. The IPN network does not require a display or other special hardware to operate.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10 × 10 × 8 inches
- Patented MPPT technology increases charge current up to 30 percent or more
- 24 Volt / 30 Amp and 12 Volt 40 amp - support a wide range of applications
- Optional IPN-ProRemote Display provides charge control and full-featured battery monitoring system
- 3-State Charge Control with filtered PWM output improves battery performance and lifespan and minimizes battery maintenance
- Clear anodized faceplate, galvanized mounting box & conformal coated electronics resist corrosion.
- Full 12 month limited warranty