The Rolls Surrette S2-1895AGM (S21895AGM) Deep Cycle Battery features a high cycle life without the need for maintenance. The AGM technology (Absorbed Glass-Mat) keeps the electrolyte (Acid) contained in the glass mats allowing the S2-1895AGM to not expel any liquids even under severe overcharge. This is a non-hazardous battery resulting in lower shipping costs and can also be shipped via air. AGM batteries have an extremely low internal resistance giving them a very low selfdischarge rate.
The S2-1895AGM is a 2 volt battery with a capacity of 1895 Amp Hrs. @ 100 Hr. rate or 1895 Amp Hrs @ 20 Hr. rate. The terminals are brass auto posts with top threaded inserts.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 15.75 × 13.63 × 14.75 inches
- Weight: 229 lbs
- Low maintenance
- Sealed, allowing for storage in a confined space
- Offers top notch battery performance
- Dual container construction for a stronger shell
- 1600 amp hour capactiy @ 10 hr. discharge rate
- Won't spill
- Stores charge longer than flooded types
- Warranty is 5 years (first 24 months free replacement, next 36 months prorated).
- For a single string of 1895 Amp Hrs. @100 Hr rate, you will need 6 of the S2-1895AGM for a 12-volt system, 12 of the S2-1895AGM for a 24-volt system and 24 of the S2-1895AGM for a 48-volt system.
- Each additional string will multiply the Amp Hrs.