Designed for off-grid applications, Kyocera's polycrystalline KD135SX-UFBS 135-watt solar panel is just another example of their commitment to quality. It has a proven field performance, a tight tolerance, and a sturdy black frame that will withstand harsh weather conditions, whether it's raining, snowing, or hailing.
Kyocera leads the industry in the development of solar energy products. Their commitment to continuous improvement is shown by repeatedly achieving world record solar panel cell efficiencies. They are also the only solar panel brand to pass rigorous testing performed by TÜV Rheinland, a global provider of technical, safety and certification services.
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production site using a true vertical integration process. This superior approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process. The KD135SX-UFBS is covered by Kyocera's 20-year limited warranty and is UL Listed and NEC compliant.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62 × 28 × 5 inches
- Power tolerance of -5%/+5%
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven field performance
- Passes rigorous third party testing from TÜV Rheinland
- Proven junction box technology
- Solar panel information
- MPN: KD135SX-UFBS