- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ME-RTR inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
8,000 watts of pure sinewave power
Four Star Solar's pre-wired and tested Magnum MS4024PAE/2 Dual Inverter Power Center comes equipped with two Magnum Energy MS4024PAE 120/240 sinewave Inverters and a choice of charge controllers to give you 8,000 watts of power. Mounted on a Magnum MBP-D double back plate, its sophisticated ME-RTR router organizes your connections and allows you to access information on each inverter individually. A Magnum Energy BMK battery monitor is also included in this package, so you can keep an eye on your batteries' performance.
The dual Magnum power center is 32" wide and 40" tall with one or no charge controllers. If two charge controllers are installed the height increases to about 51" due to conduit and this unit is 9" deep from wall.
Save your time and your money
Since this system has already been assembled and tested, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs it takes to put a system like this together. The cost of the components, when bought in a package, is also significantly lower. And because the MS Series inverters in this system are installed with a Magnum Energy panel and mounting plate, they carry a five-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty.
Choice of charge controllers
This package comes with or without charge controllers. You can choose to have either one or two FLEXmax 80 or MidNite Solar Classic 150 Charge Controllers.
All Power Centers now come with a full 5-Year Warranty on parts and labor.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Weight: 237.783 lbs
- Three surge suppressors
- One Flexmax 80 charge controller
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians