- Easily accessible front mounted breakers
- Flush mounted front facing ME-RTR inverter controller
- 5 year warranty on all parts
12,000 watts of pure sinewave power
Four Star Solar's pre-wired and tested Magnum MS4024PAE Triple Inverter Power Center is constructed with three Magnum Energy MS4024PAE 120/240 sinewave Inverters to give you 12,000 watts of power. Mounted on two Magnum back plates, its ME-RTR router organizes your connections allowing you to access information on each inverter individually. A Magnum Energy BMK battery monitor is included in this package, so you can keep an eye on your batteries' performance.
Choose your charge controller
This package comes pre-wired with charge controllers. You have the option of one or two Midnite Solar Classic 150 Charge Controllers or an OutBack FM80.
Save your time and your money
Since this system has already been assembled and tested, you will significantly save on time and/or labor costs it takes to put a system like this together. The cost of the components, when bought in a package, is also significantly lower.
Inverters come with a 5-year warranty
Because the MS Series inverters in this system are installed with a Magnum Energy MP or MMP panel, they carry a 5-year warranty, rather than the standard three-year warranty.
Back to all pre-wired, tested solar power centers.
All Power Centers now come with a full 5-Year Warranty on parts and labor.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42 × 49 × 9 inches
- Weight: 355 lbs
- Three surge suppressors
- Two MidNite Classic 150 charge controller
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians