This pre-wired, tested Outback GS8048A Radian Inverter System is unique to the renewable energy market because it combines both off-grid and grid-tie capabilities into one piece of equipment. As with most any grid-tied system, it will allow you to sell excess power that your solar panels generate back to the utility company, but you’ll also have the added security of a back up system, if you choose.
This Radian power center is designed to add a 2nd Radian inverter to an existing GS8048A inverter system.
The 8,000-watt Radian Inverter Center will:
- Protect you from utility power outages.
- Give you a return on your investment with its grid-tied net-metering capabilities (in areas where grid-tied power and net metering programs are available).
- Be expandable. Up to 10 Radian Inverters can be connected in parallel for up to 80,000 watts of power.
- Accommodate up to 5kW of solar panels per Midnite Classic 150 charge controller for 10kW total solar capacity.
- Give you the choice of starting out with an “off-grid” system and expand it to use its grid-tied capabilities, if a utility company is accessible, or vice versa.
- Be simple, easy and safe to install.
Call us at (1-800-472-1142) to find out if this solar power system is right for you. Wholesale Solar will custom design any system to match your particular application.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 40 × 45 × 9 inches
- Weight: 221.7 lbs
- Expand a Radian inverter system with this 2nd power center
- AC and DC surge suppressors included
- Dual Midnite Classic 150 charge controllers
- Clearly labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output
- Fully assembled and tested by experienced factory trained technicians
- All required internal cables, connectors, brackets, and breakers
- Classic 150 controllers can accept power from solar panels, wind power, or micro hydro
- Outback GS8048A includes built-in AC input connection and battery charger for use with a backup generator.
- Ability to expand up to 80,000 watts.