This pre-wired, tested Radian Inverter System is unique to the renewable energy market because it combines both off-grid and grid-tie capabilities into one piece of equipment. As with most any grid-tied system, it will allow you to sell excess power that your solar panels generate back to the utility company, but you’ll also have the added security of a back up system, if you choose.
The 8,000-watt Radian Inverter Center will:
- Protect you from utility power outages.
- Give you a return on your investment with its grid-tied net-metering capabilities (in areas where grid-tied power and net metering programs are available).
- Be expandable. Up to 10 Radian Inverters can be connected in parallel for up to 80,000 watts of power.
- Accommodate up to 5kW of solar panels.
- Accommodate even more solar panels by adding additional charge controllers. Each Midnite Classic Charge Controller will accommodate 5kW of solar panels. We also offer this inverter system with two charge controllers instead of one.
- Give you the choice of starting out with an “off-grid” system and expand it to use its grid-tied capabilities, if a utility company is accessible, or vice versa.
- Be simple, easy and safe to install.
Call one of our solar experts at 1-800-472-1142 to find out if this solar power system is right for you. Wholesale Solar will custom design any system to match your particular application.
Features & Attributes
- AC and DC surge suppressors included
- Midnite Classic charge controller
- Pre-wired for simplified installation
- Clearly labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output.
- Fully assembled and tested by experienced factory trained technicians.
- All required internal cables, connectors, brackets, and breakers.
- Ability to expand up to 80,000 watts.
- MPN: 1440337