Magnum MS4024PAE E-panel power center
This power center assembled by Four Star Solar includes the Magnum MS4024PAE Inverter capable of outputting at 120VAC or 240 VAC allowing for a wide range of applications. Plus, add on an optional charge controller for use in battery based systems, including grid-tied battery backup systems. The MidNite E-panel in this system does a great job of organizing wires and connections into a small footprint while also housing breakers and bus bars.
This Four Star Solar power center outputs 4,000 watts of power.
By pre-wiring and testing these power centers Four Star Solar has made installation quick and easy, while removing the chance of installing something wrong and "smoking" your inverter. In an effort to make these systems as complete as possible Four Star Solar has included a battery monitoring kit for instant battery status, and a inverter controller and display so you know exactly what's going on with the system.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29.5 × 22.5 × 12.25 inches
- Weight: 130 lbs
- Three surge suppressors
- One MidNite Classic 150 charge controller
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Up to Nine AC or DC Breaker Knockouts for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians