This Rolls Surrette Battery Bank is great for an Off-grid System. Wholesale Solar’s Rolls Surrette Battery Bank includes 4 batteries, has 428 Amp Hours, runs 24 Volts DC and has a whopping 10,272 Watt Hours. The Rolls Surrette Battery Bank has a thick woven glass mat, which helps to prevent leakage.Environmentally conscious engineering
Rolls Surrette batteries are known for their rugged, dual container construction. Each cell is encapsulated in its own inner container made with a high grade, polypropylene shell and its own heat bonded cover. The cells are then further protected with a second, high-density, polyethylene outer container. These safety measures allow the battery to still be operable should the outer container break, eliminating the hazard of a toxic sulfuric acid spill.
Enveloped positive plates
Rolls Surrette cells feature double insulated positive plates. The first layer utilizes a thick woven glass mat, which then is sealed in a non-destructible micro porous polyethylene envelope. The protective envelope reduces the possibility of separator misalignment, cracked separators, or shorting at the bottom or sides. This also allows the sediment chamber to be eliminated, creating more space for liquid at the top of the battery, thus lengthening periods between watering.Back to Top
|1||E-Z Red B108 Handheld Battery Refractometer||Battery Accessories|
|4||Battery hardware kit||Battery Accessories|
|4||Surrette / Rolls S-550 Flooded L16 Battery||Batteries|
|3||Four Star Solar 2/0 - 12" UL Cable (White)||Cables|
Features & Attributes
- Weight: 525.1 lbs
- Wholesale Solar has multiple shipping locations for Surrette batteries across the US. Call us to get an exact residential or commercial shipping quote.
- Non-Breakable dual container construction which prevents acid leakage
- Thick lead plates with the highest density of active material which provides unsurpassed cycling service
- Increased liquid reserve means less maintenance
- 3000+ cycles to 50% depth of discharge, 2000+ cycles to 80% depth of discharge