DescriptionThe Solon Solar Blue 220/01 is a high quality 60-cell polycrystalline solar panel that produces the highest power output on small surface areas. This UL certified panel has a power tolerance of +3/-3% and is a good choice for solar arrays with low light conditions, Suitable for individual homes, commercial and power plant applications, it can be ground or roof mounted.
While the design is elegant, the Solon Solar Blue 220/02 panel is also durable, having a maximum load capacity of 113 pounds per square feet. A good choice for harsh weather conditions, Its stability is a result of its extruded, anodized, twin wall aluminum frame with hollow profile and 4-mm safety glass.
Solon designs their panels in Germany. They are growing swiftly and building manufacturing plants all over the world, including here in the US in Tuscon, Arizona. Unlike other solar companies, the panels they are making in their US plant are also being sold in the US (rather than being exported to a foreign market). Their modules are guaranteed to generate 80 percent of their stated power for 25 years, and 90 percent power for 10 years.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 64.57 × 39.37 × 1.65 inches
- Weight: 51 lbs
- Silver Framed (Black Frames coming soon)
- High-performance modules with 14.3 percent efficiency
- Highly efficient cell technologies provided by leading manufacturers
- Optimal output over decades
- Very good low light response
- German design and products "Made in U.S.A."
- Efficiency of up to 14.3 percent
- UL certified
- 1.65 inch twin wall profile with drainage holes
- High transparency glass
- Tyco plugs