Trina Solar's silver-framed TSM-DA01 180-watt panel is a high-quality versatile module, constructed for easy installation. A good choice for off-grid applications. its voltage makes it easy to charge 24V battery banks. This UL-listed mono-crystalline panel can also be used for commercial, residential or utility scale applications and can be installed with ground, roof, building face or tracking systems.
Trina Solar takes extra measures to make sure their modules are resistant to any kind of weather condition, whether its hot out, freezing cold, or hailing. The TSM-DA01 180-watt panel is constructed with high transmission, low iron, .12 inch tempered glass, and sturdy aluminum frames. It will sustain loads of 5400 PA.
Trina Solar performs a variety of quality control test at their manufacturing plant, including an infra red test and their proprietary stress test, ensuring each module keeps up to their high standards. Read more about their rigorous testing processes here. Trina Solar panels have a 25-year power output warranty and a 5-year manufacturing warranty.
Call Wholesale Solar to find out more about these panels at 1-800-472-1142.
Please note this solar panel uses Tyco connectors.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 62.24 × 31.85 × 1.57 inches
- • Efficiency rating of 14.5
- • Power tolerance of 0/+3%
- • Integrated bypass diodes protect the solar cell circuit from hot spots during partial shadowing.
- • Silver frames constructed with anodized aluminum improve load resistance capabilities for heavy winds.
- • Withstand load of up to 5400 PA
- • New eco-friendly packaging minimizes cardboard waste and transportation costs.
- • All modules designed and manufactured in China at an ISO 9001 certified factory.