Evergreen panels offer more electricity with less impact on the environment. The String Ribbon polycrystalline solar cells outperform thin films and have comparable performance to bulk crystalline technologies while using half as much silicon.
They offer predictable, reliable, long-term performance and each module is individually tested for quality. The solar cells are matched to reduce internal losses and the possibility of hot spots.
Conveniently, the evergreen solar panels come with factory-installed wires, connectors and bypass diodes included.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- String Ribbon™ polycrystalline solar cells outperform thin films and achieve comparable performance to bulk crystalline technologies while using half as much silicon.
- The proprietary cell fabrication process has among the smallest carbon footprint in the business. Panels are produced in a "clean" way and make clean electricity.
- Solar modules are individually tested to ensure field performance meets or exceeds specifications.
- Solar cells are matched to reduce internal losses and the possibility of hot spots.
- Rugged, durable anodized aluminum frame makes for strong, stable mechanical mounting.
- Industry standard EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) and Tedlar™ construction protects solar cells from mechanical and environmental stress.
- Easier, faster, more accurate wiring
- Easy installation and accurate, reliable electrical connections.
- Comes with factory-installed wires, connectors, and bypass diode(s).
- Anti-reflective glass delivers 2–3% more electricity compared to panels with standard glass.
- Maintains up to 4% higher output than most other crystalline silicon panels under hot conditions.
- MPN: ES-A-200-fa3