Simple and Safe Installation for Radian Inverters
Designed to work with OutBack Power's Radian inverter/chargers and Hub Communications Manager, OutBack's GS Load Center (GSLC) will make installation of your power center easy and simple.
For custom-built systems
This particular OutBack Load Center, the GSLC, is recommended for custom-built systems, and is not equipped with breakers, buss bars or disconnects. The GSLC is recommended for use with multiple Radian inverters--one GSLC per inverter. It can also be used with other inverter models. The term “GSLC” is also used to refer generically to the product line.
|The removable front cover allows for opening from either side of the load center. The enclosure provides mounting holes for OutBack's HUB Communications Manager and for up to two charge controllers.|
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24 × 21 × 14 inches
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Removable front cover allows for opening from either side of the load center.
- Can mount up to two charge controllers
- Compatible with OutBack's Hub Manager
- Recommended for systems with a single Radian inverter and an AC power source
- MPN: GSLC