The Refurbished ME2012 Inverter
Introducing the Magnum Energy ME-2012 Inverter/Charger – a new generation inverter designed specifically for rugged recreational vehicle use. The ME Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.The ME Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and UL 1741 for off grid installations.
Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 × 15 × 13 inches
- Efficient: The sine wave charger efficiently charges your batteries even at low AC voltage, while the
- modified sine wave inverter keeps the cost down. Additionally, the battery temperature sensor works
- with the charger for optimum battery charging.
- Choices: The ME Series comes in three power models and 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Upgradeable memory: The inverter is designed with Flash programming for easy memory upgrades.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the ME Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The ME Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large
- AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The ME Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 50 Amp transfer service is available on all models
- MPN: RME2012 Refurbished