The Magnum Energy MMS-1012 pure sine wave inverter is designed to provide cost-effective solutions for mobile applications such as entertainment systems, small appliances, RVs and boats. They are versatile, easy-to-use, lightweight and would work as a reliable base for your energy system.
The MMS model has a 1000-watt inverter/charger with 20 amp AC transfer capability and a 50 amp, 4-stage Power Factor Correction (PFC) charger. Features isolated input/output neutrals for mobile applications and a 15’ battery temperature sensor.
The difference between the MMS-1012 and the MMS 1012G is in the wiring. With the MMS-1012, the AC input and output are provided with pigtail wires to allow hardwiring to a main AC distribution panel and to an inverter sub-panel. The MMS-1012-G's AC input is provided by a standard 3 ft. plug-in power cord, and the AC output is provided by a standard GFCI two plug outlet.
Based on the popular ME and MS Series inverters, the MMS is smaller, lighter and less expensive while retaining all the built in protection and reliability of ME and MS models. The MMS charger uses a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, which is 85% efficient and the same charger topology used in all Magnum models. The MMS Series is also ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458, CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 and meets the KKK-A-822E standard.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired, tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two-year standard warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.6 × 8.4 × 4.7 inches
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Standard 20A transfer relay
- Low/High Battery Protection
- Versatile Mounting
- Fan Cooled
- Current Overload Protection
- Circuit breaker protection
- Battery Temperature Sensor
- MPN: MMS1012