Introducing the new MM-AE Series, a new generation inverter and charger in a new design. The MM-AE is smaller, lighter and less expensive than the ME and MS models and retains all the built in protection and reliability.
The MM-AE utilizes a PFC (Power Factor Corrected) charger, with an impressive 85% efficiency, the same charger topology used in all Magnum models. This series is designed for smaller loads and appliances in a cabin or an off-grid home.
You may also be interested in:
- Pre-wired, tested power centers, which save you time and money.
- Magnum Energy Refurbished inverters, which come with a lower price tag and a one-year warranty rather than the two year standard warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.4 × 16.6 × 4.7 inches
- Weight: 16 lbs
- Modified Sinewave
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM Series is fan cooled and therefore works well in confined spaces. If it exceeds temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage goes below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM Series automatically shuts down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MM Series comes with a front mounted on/off switch with an LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Input and output circuit breakers come with every model.
- Battery temperature sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C on all inverter models with a charger.
- Two year warranty: The MM Series is backed by a two-year parts and labor warranty
- Accessory Options: An optional remote is available with this series. All units are furnished with a four wire phone jack for connection to remotes.