Wholesale Solar no longer offers the Magnum Energy MM1212AE Inverter
The following item(s) may be suitable for replacement:Or
See our other InvertersPlease call to verify compatibility.
Magnum Energy MM1212AE Inverter
- Wide range of inverter/chargers for any application
- Easy to set up and use
- Industry-leading durability
- Made in USA
||Size & Weight
|Magnum Energy MM1212AE Inverter||2912120||1200W||12VDC||120VAC||Modified sine wave||8.4 × 16.6 × 4.7 in|
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.4 × 16.6 × 4.7 inches
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Modified Sinewave
- Versatile mounting: You can mount the MM Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MM Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces.
- Low/high battery protection: If battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MM Series will automatically shut down.
- Current overload protection: The MM Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring. This could save the unit from costly damage.
- Convenience: The MM Series comes with an on/off front mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: Every model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for easy installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temperature sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C on all inverter models with a charger.
- Warranty: The MM Series is backed by a two-year (24-month) parts and labor warranty.
- Optional remote control: Optional remotes are available for the MM Series, including the MM-R, MM-RC, and the ME-RC. A four wire phone jack comes with the unit to connect the remote.
- MPN: MM1212AE
About Magnum Energy
When Xantrex bought Trace, a few of their key people started Magnum Energy. Established in 2002 in Everett, Washington, Magnum Energy went on to make great strides in the renewable energy field with their high-quality inverters. A company that doesn't just rest on their brand name, Magnum Energy's research and development team is constantly pushing the boundaries of inverter technology. They pioneered the technology behind power factor corrected battery chargers, which is in each and every one of their inverters. This innovation is the most efficient way to charge batteries. Magnum Inverters save you the time, money and hassle it takes to gas up your generators. Another nice feature of Magnum Energy inverters (whether they are 120 VAC or 240 VAC) is that they can accept 120 or 240 VAC power input to help charge the batteries without the use of a transformer. Magnum Energy has also made advances with AC Coupling, which allows a solar power grid-tie system to work with a backup battery system that can be charged even during grid black outs. This is a perfect add-on for folks who want to include a battery back-up package to their pre-existing grid-tie system. Read more about AC coupling here. Magnum Energy inverters are also good-looking, safe, easy-to-use and American-made. Wholesale Solar was one of the first renewable energy companies to distribute Magnum Energy. We carry all Magnum Energy Inverters for RV, Marine, or Back-up power. We have also have teamed up with Magnum Energy to create to power centers called the Mini-Magnum Power Centers. The MS4024PAE and the MS4448PAE Power Centers are perfect for offgrid living or AC coupling with a grid-tied system anywhere.
Back to Top