Magnum Energy's ME series inverter/chargers are made in the United States, and are renowned for their world-class reliability. The Magnum ME2012-20B inverter/charger is a modified sine wave inverter and charger designed for the most demanding off-grid or mobile applications.
The ME2012-20B inverter/charger uses a Power Factor Corrected (PFC) charger, which efficiently minimizes power loss by compensating for the reactive demand of the load. The Magnum ME2012-20B inverter/charger includes two preinstalled 20Amp AC breakers. Its extra large AC-access cover and 360-degree DC terminals allow for easy access
Magnum proudly backs the ME2012-20B inverter/charger with a solid 3-year (36 month) warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.0 × 12.65 × 13.75 inches
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Includes two pre-installed 20Amp AC breakers.
- ETL listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use, and UL 1741 for off-grid installations.
- Efficient Power Factor Corrected charger uses 25-30% less current.
- Lightweight aluminum base and cover provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple interface options, including an RS-485 communications port for network expansion.
- Inverter mounted ON/OFF switch with an LED indicator.
- Optional Automatic Generator Start (AGS) module will automatically start and stop your generator, based on temperature or battery voltage settings.