The new Mini Magnum Energy MMP is an inclusive, easy-to-install panel designed to work with a Magnum MS-AE, MS, RD or other non-Magnum inverter/charger. At 12.5" wide x 18" tall x 8" deep, it is called "mini" because of its small footprint. It is front-mounted with breakers and remote giving you easy access.
Not only is the MMP less expensive, it is pre wired for fast installation, saving you time and labor costs.
The Mini Magnum Panel includes:
- One DC breaker - 175A or 250A.
- One AC bypass breaker - 30A dual pole or 60A single pole.
- One AC input breaker - 30A dual pole or 60A single pole.
- 500A/50mv DC shunt.
- DC buss bars for battery positive and negative.
- Din rail for optional DC mini breakers - will hold up to six breakers.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 × 18 × 6.8 inches
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- 12.5" wide x 18" tall x 8" deep
- Easy access: front-mounted breakers and remote (ME-ARC sold separately)
- Works with non-Magnum inverter/chargers
- Listed:ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01
- 250Adc inverter disconnect
- 30A dual pole AC bypass breaker
- 30A dual pole AC input breaker
- 30A dual pole AC output breaker
- 500A/50mv DC shunt
- DC buss bars for battery positive and negative
- Din rail for optional DC mini breakers - holds up to six breakers
- MPN: MMP250-30D