Magnum Energy MMP250-30S-E Mini Magnum Panel - Export Version
The MMP (Mini Magnum Panel)has been specifically designed to combine all of the major components required for a renewable energy system — inverter/battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverter for battery maintenance — into a single, easy to install pre-wired enclosure.
Designed for single inverter applications, the MMP enclosure features convenient front panel operation, and with the optional front panel remote, allows you to easily set up, monitor, and operate your Magnum inverter system. In addition to saving time and money by providing a simple and convenient inverter installation, the MMP enclosure ensures safety and reliability by providing a UL and CSA certified and code compliant system.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8 × 12.5 × 18 inches
- Pure sinewave power
- Numerous protection features to provide a safe and peace-of-mind operation
- Built in over current protection for AC out
- Integrated input/output breakers
- Low/High battery protection will automatically shut down the inverter
- Battery temperature sensor
- Lightweight and versatile mounting options
- 2-year parts and labor warranty
- MPN: MMP250-30S-E