The new TS4-R-F rapid shutdown solution is a cost-effective way to fulfill UL 1741, NEC 2014 and NEC 2017 requirements. It is compatible with the power line based SunSpec communication signal for rapid shutdown, making it simple to implement with robust functionality. Using the existing DC wires between the inverter and module-level electronics as a communication channel significantly reduces installation time and labor costs, since no additional communication equipment is needed. The TS4-R-Fs compliance with the SunSpec open standard makes it the most flexible solution on the market, as it can be combined with multiple types of inverters.
- Simple to install via existing DC wires
- No additional components necessary, reducing balance of system costs
- Power line based communication compatible with SunSpec signal for rapid shutdown
- Shuts down PV module whenever SunSpec signal is interrupted
- Meets requirements for UL 1741, NEC 2014, NEC 2017