Easy to install and use - For 120/240V, 50Hz applications (outside the US specifically for Jamaica)
The MS-3748AEJ is a versatile inverter that can output 120/240-volts of AC power. The two 120VAC output lines are 180° out-of-phase with each other, so that the combination of the L1 and L2 lines total 240VAC and the voltage between either L1 or L2 and neutral is 120VAC. Connect this inverter to a 48-volt battery bank for a reliable off-grid power solution. Magnum Energy products are known for their impressive features and outstanding reliability, making them a go-to off-grid inverter. The MS-AEJ series of inverters are backed by a trusted 2-year parts and labor warranty. The MS-3748AEJ inverter/charger is a cost-effective, easy to use solution for your 120 or 240-volt off-grid power needs.
Some of the highlighted features of this inverter include:
- Power factor correct charging is included in all Magnum inverter/chargers, this useful feature uses 25-30% less AC current when connected to a generator or shore power.
- Power switch to quickly turn on/off
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Easy to access AC terminal blocks
- Current overload protection enables the inverter to automatically shut down if the output wattage is exceeded or a short in the wiring is detected.
- Automatically shuts down if abnormal voltages or temperatures are detected, protecting your expensive batteries.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19 × 15 × 13 inches
- 120/240Vac 50hz (for Jamaica, Barbados and other areas requiring split phase 50Hz)
- MPN: MS3748AEJ