Use the SB 700U for small starter systems, educational, or demonstration projects. Field configurable for three output power ranges, this small inverter will allow a PV installation with as few as three solar modules. It's great to fill tight spaces, or as a solution for challenging roof topologies.
Just like every other Sunny Boy Inverter the SB 700U can be configured for all of the communications options available. Which means you can combine them with any other SMA inverter and access the data in one central location. As an added advantage, the SB 700U has a new control board that allows for any remote communications option to be used simultaneously with the Sunny Boy Display!
The Sunny Boy 700U was SMA’s first mass-produced string inverter and it continues to enjoy immense popularity in today’s solar market. Its compact size and economical price make it ideal for starter or demonstration systems. It is also perfectly suited for adding a bit more power to an existing solar system. Its modular design makes expansion to almost any size system easy.Three different configurable input voltage ranges make the Sunny Boy 700U a versatile choice, whatever your system configuration.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
Back to Top
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 × 13 × 8 inches
- Weight: 42.87 lbs
- Certified to the new UL 1741/IEEE 1547
- 10-year standard warranty
- Comprehensive SMA communications and data collection options
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure
- Exceptional reliability and energy capture ratio
- Easy to install three-point mounting system
- Modular design is easily expandable