Laugh in the face of extreme weather!
Introducing the FLEXmax Extreme from OutBack Power, a fully sealed NEMA3R outdoor rated, place anywhere charge controller. The FLEXmax Extreme is able to survive in extreme conditions for extended periods of time due to its passively cooled design, which eliminates the biggest single failure point in charge controllers, the fan.
This extreme conditions charge controller is able to operate from -20°C to 40°C while staying protected from bugs, dirt, debris and the elements making this the perfect charge controller for remote installations.
- 98.1% Efficiency at 80 Amps
- Stores data for the last 128 days of operation
- IP54 & NEMA 3R rated for outdoor use worldwide
- Field upgradable firmware
- Remote battery voltage sense improves battery charging performance
An Outback “Mate” system controller can operate and monitor up to 10 OutBack products, inverters and/or charge controllers, creating a versatile and powerful solar system “brain”.
- NEMA 3R rated for outdoor use
- Rated to 80 A DC output current
- Fully adjustable control set points
- Passively cooled for quiet operation
- An optional Mate can be added to allow monitoring and control from up to 300 feet away
- 5 year warranty standard / 10 year warranty available