The Whisper 100 with its 7 ft. (2.1m) rotor diameter and 40 sq. ft. swept area, is rugged enough for extreme environments.
The redesigned turbine incorporates a permanent magnet brushless alternator, which combined with Whisper's high efficiency composite airfoil blade design, delivers 900 watts peak power at 28 mph (12.5 m/s). The Whisper 100 is designed to operate with medium to high wind speed averages of 12 mph and greater. The Whisper 100 provides 100+kWh per month, 3.4 kWh per day, in a 12 mph average wind speed location.
Applications - Stand-alone or hybrid Telecommunication applications, remote home and ranch applications.
New Whisper 100 Controller - Comes with a Controller that offers greater reliability and superior control for battery charging. Its compact, safe cabinet design features easily settable voltage regulation points, load dump and load dump isolation from the battery. The price of the system includes the H40 turbine and the controller. This controller operates with wind energy only.Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 51 × 20 × 13 inches
- Weight: 47 lbs
- Start-up Wind Speed (mph) = 7.5
- KWH per month @ 12 mph = 100
- Stronger cast aluminum housing
- New Angle-Governor provides higher maintained output while furling
- Improved current carrying capacity
- Sealed yaw bearings
- Temperature tested from -30F to over 90F
- Temperature tested from –40°F (-40°C) to 110°F (43°C)
- Increased heat transfer for better cooling
- Blades: 3 injection-molded, fiber reinforced
- MPN: Whisper 100