Quick Mount PV Standard Flat Tile Flashing - Single
The QBase Standard Flat Tile Mount is identical to the QBase Universal Tile Mount, except with a shorter post to enable a low-profile installation of solar panels on flat tile roofs.
Protects roof from water intrusion
The subflashing at the roof deck forms a waterproof shield isolating all penetrating fasteners from water intrusion. Both flashings feature a spun aluminum cone, with no seams to fail in extreme climates. The reinforced QBase makes an extraordinarily strong foundation. Ideal for both retrofit and new roof installations.
These flat tile mounts work well with the popular IronRidge XR100 and XR1000 rails, plus most other rails manufacturers.
Features & Attributes
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Made in USA
- Flashed at both the deck and top level
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- 3031 lbs. average pullout (Douglas fir); 803 lbs. average shear
- 18x18-inch top flashing with spun aluminum cone
- 9x9-inch subflashing with spun aluminum cone
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 stainless steel
- Attaches to roof structure with 2 or 4 fasteners
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
- 100% IBC compliant
- All fasteners and hardware included
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- MPN: QMSFT A 1