Built To Last
Quick Mount Classic Conduit Mounts are designed to lift electrical conduit off the roof to protect wiring from overheating. The Conduit Mount also includes the patented QBlock elevated water seal to keep water out of the roof penetrations, ensuring that the integrity of the roof isn't compromised.
Protect your roof from hot wiring
Aluminum and stainless steel parts secure the electrical conduit for the life of the system. Available for composition/asphalt shingle and wood shake roofs. Classic Conduit Mounts measure 9" x 12". Finishes available include aluminum mill, bronze anodized, and clear anodized. Uses a standard single-hole conduit clamp for 1/2" through 1-1/2" conduits. Conduit clamp not included.
These conduit mounts work well with the popular IronRidge XR100 and XR1000 rails, plus most other rails manufacturers.
Features & Attributes
- Raises array wiring off hot roof
- Patented waterproofing technology
- All-aluminum pre-flashed mount
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Works with composition and shake roofing
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- Available through leading distributors
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- One-bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
- MPN: QMCC-A