The Midnite Solar MNE175STM and MNE250STM are easy to install disconnect boxes that have either 175 amps or 250 amps and 125 VDC. They come with a gray steel chassis with a right-hinged door as the default, however, it is also available with a left-hinged door as seen below in the table.
Midnite Solar E-Panels fill a void in the AC/DC Disconnect marketplace. A compact, affordable panel which can mount a single inverter or be stacked horizontally or vertically to hold multiple inverters. Unlike other Power Systems that tend to take up a large amount of horizontal space, you can have two inverters in about the same space as a broom closet by using a vertically stacked pair of E-Panels.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 29 × 19 × 11 inches
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Small size compared to existing disconnect and over current solution
- Pre-wired to save time, money and complexity
- White powder coated aluminum or standard gray powder coated steel
- Easily expands to accommodate additional inverters
- Six slots for din rail breakers, PV, Wind, Hydro, AC distribution
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated Inverter AC bypass switch
- Pre-wired 50 amp 240VAC rated AC Input disconnect
- Bus bars for Battery Plus, Battery Minus and ground
- Mounting hardware for Inverter and charge controller
- Mounting brackets for hanging E-Panel on wall
- Heavy duty 175 amp AC distribution block