Concorde (Sun Xtender) PVX-560T AGM Battery
The PVX-560T battery has a copper alloy threaded insert terminal and is supplied with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, and washers for the required installation. This battery has a M8 terminal which has a torque value of 70 in-lb. After 15 cycles rated capacity is stated to be 77°F to 1.75 volts per cell. Product includes a 1-year warranty.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.99 × 5.45 × 8.82 inches
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Copper alloy terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals, which improves environmental safety and health.
- Recessed threaded insert terminals prevent short circuits across battery connections.
- New cover is flat top design. No protruding or exposed vent valves.
- Built in lifting handles (except PVX-490T, PVX-560T, and PVX-2240L).
- Reinforced container walls reduce bulging.
- High-impact strength copolymer polypropylene case and cover.
- Completely sealed valve regulated construction.
- Immobilized electrolyte non-spillable.
- Maintenance-free design never requires watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) micro-porous glass separators retain electrolyte.
- Flame arresting pressure regulated safety valves.
- UL recognized systems component.
- Positive plates are proprietary lead calcium alloy. Negative plates are lead calcium.
- Low self-discharge rate approximately 1% per month at 25 C (77 F).
- Operates over a Wide Range of Temperatures from -40 C (-40 F) to +72 C (+160 F).
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport.
- Most part numbers comply with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.
- MPN: PVX-560T