Trojan L16RE-2V Deep Cycle Battery. The Trojan L16RE-2V Flooded Deep Cycle Battery is designed to have a battery life of at least 10-years and comes with an 18-month warranty. This battery can operate under extreme condition such as high/low temperatures, remote locations and other challenging conditions.
This premium line battery has advanced features such as Trojan’s Maxguard XL separator, DuraGrid, and Alpha Plus Past technologies which provide rugged durability, superior performance and exceptionally long life. The product strategy of Trojan is to focus on one objective: to create the highest-quality batteries available in the industry. This is why Trojan’s batties test at and above IEC standards.
Back to Top
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 × 8 × 18 inches
- Flooded lead-acid battery
- Polypropylene material
- 1-3/4 inch (43 mm) terminal height
- 100-120 inch (11-14 NM) torque value
- 3/8 inch (10 mm) through hole diameter
- Operating temperature of -4 degrees F to 113 degrees F (-20 degrees C to 45 degrees C). At temperatures below 32 degrees F(0 degrees C) maintain a state of charge greater than 60%.
- Self discharge of up to 4% per week
- The specific gravity at 100% state of charge is 1.28.